Friday 2 February 2007

4.WORDS FOR TODAYS MEDITATION (Proverb 3.5-6)
"Trust in the lord with all your heart ;do not depend on your own
understanding.Seek his will in all you do,and he will show you which path to take."


FAITH
Faith can work wonders ,faith alone is healing .

Faith
O lord i was walking through
The deserts i couldnt find
My destination, i was so tired ,
But i couldnt find a ray of hope .

I was looking for a drop of water
To drink,but i couldnt find any.
I was looking for some shelter
As the wind is so strong,but

I couldnt even find a hut.
I used my brain to reason out;
The 'why?' for every thing ,but
I never knew any answer .

I felt it is getting darkaround and
I didnt know where my life is going,
But o Lord When your light
Came upon me,and i had faith in you

Every path become crystal clear,
And my life filled with joy and
All my questions were answered,
Not because of the degrees i had

But its your light opened my eyes
You protected me from all evil .
I felt your presence so close ,
To me in every steps i walk and


I know it is all because of faith .
With your mercy you gave the blessed
Gift of faith to people, who seeks you
which can change their life forever.

from Abella's devotional collections

No comments: